Richard Van Gurp, DDS offers a range of convenient payment options to fit your budget. Here’s how:
- We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
- We offer both 0% interest and low interest payment plans through Wells Fargo Financial Services.
- We can offer phased treatment to fit your budget without sacrificing your care or end results.
- We accept payment using your Health Savings Account or Flex Spending Account.
- We file dental insurance on your behalf and accept assignment of benefits.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will file your dental insurance for you. This is not something that all dental offices will do. We do not participate in any managed care networks, however, we will work with nearly any dental insurance company. Most dental insurance plans will allow you to “go out of network” for care. Our office will file the necessary paperwork on your behalf and you will simply be responsible for your deductible or co-pay.
Understanding How Dental Insurance Works
Dental insurance is very different than medical insurance. It can actually be better defined as a benefit than insurance. Most dental insurance is an employer selected plan that will offset dental care costs and help you stay healthy, but not insure your mouth in any and all situations.
Do You Accept My Dental Insurance?
There are numerous dental insurance plans with several differences. Our office is trained to understand the benefits of your specific plan and will help you receive the benefits your plan provides. Dr. Van Gurp accepts nearly all dental insurance types as long as your plan allows you to see a dentist that is “out of network”.
How Much Will I Pay?
Depending on their plan, most patients only pay for a portion of the treatment. This is either their co-pay, deductible or amount not allowed by the dental insurance benefit.